Whiplash and Work Injuries
Luckily, there is help from Zannetti Chiropractic. As one of the leading chiropractors in Lyndhurst, Ohio, we offer a host of chiropractic services that can be used to treat your whiplash pain and get your life back to normal after jarring accidents and injuries. Our staff have over 30 years of experience in dealing with all kinds of whiplash and automotive injury symptoms and can help you decide on the best course of action. Chiropractic has been one of the leading and trusted treatments for whiplash, and Zannetti Chiropractic has been leading the way for whiplash treatment in Lyndhurst, Ohio for many years.
What is Whiplash?Whiplash is an injury to the soft tissues on the neck and spine like ligaments, tendons, and muscles. While certainly not exclusive to car accidents, it is an injury that is most often linked with car accidents because the extreme force your neck tries to absorb during vehicular collisions can cause your neck to move outside of its normal range of motion. This will put strain on the soft tissues in your neck that can lead to a host of short and long term complications. What’s more, whiplash is often difficult to diagnose, as it does not typically show up on a standard x-ray. In severe cases, an MRI or a CT scan may be required to confirm a diagnosis of whiplash.
Some symptoms you may experience if you have whiplash include:
- Neck pain and swelling
- Lower back pain
- Pain originating between the shoulder blades
- Severe headaches that medication doesn’t seem to ease
- Dizziness and blurred vision
- A ringing in your ears
- A limited range of motion in your upper body
- Muscle spasms
Treating Whiplash with a Qualified Chiropractor
At Zannetti Chiropractic, our staff have over30 years of experience in dealing with the complications and symptoms of whiplash injuries. During your first visit, you will consult with our chiropractor, who will listen as you explain the circumstances of your injury as well as the particulars of your symptoms.
Then, working together with our staff of licensed chiropractors and massage therapists, we can come up with a health care plan specifically tailored to your injury and your personal needs. There are some amazing treatment options available for the spine, and our offices make sure to offer them all.
- Chiropractors can make adjustments in the spine and neck to help alleviate pain, reduce swelling, and help get your spine realigned into a healthy configuration.
- Massage therapists can soothe sore muscles with a variety of techniques including medical, Swedish, and deep tissue massage to help alleviate pain and reduce swelling.
- Muscles can be trained with acceleration training using Power Plate. These stimulate muscles to contract and release, strengthening them against further injury.